Sunday, November 13, 2011

....I left.

Yep.

Most of you shit talkers ignored my topic and insisted on just going on with your life.
Most of you are happy.
Some of you might be a mess.
Idc. I did what I had to.


I see you finally got my advice and got a new club. But the presentation could be better.
The policy should be better, too.
You should've blocked all slam bloggers, of course they're gonna kiss up and make "Who I like" topics.
Than, they're always gonna write this one line to a specific person (that's probably them) "I like you."
Bitch, seriously?
Stop being a mega kissup and face the fact that you're just a wimp afraid of what people think. But isn't that what DC is made of?

~Kindly

Oh and btw, "Ali" stop banning me. Just because I hurt your precious feelings doesn't make you have the right to ban me.
Who the fuck put you manager anyways?

No comments:

Post a Comment