Sunday, October 16, 2011

Honesty Post.

So I made a topic to ask you guys to post so I can write about you, even if I might not know you.

CrystalBird-You seem nice. I like your red hair. I dont know where that feather came from..

Kasey- OH YES. Your account got deleted, correct? Well I know the feeling D; Your nice, I love your dolls, you make me laugh sometimes :]

Jenna- PIKA! Oh hi, yes, your funny. I like how your always right. Your not like the majority of Dove.

Stacy- Hellow master of photoshop. Yes, I've seen your skills. On that little servery Cleo made, you should've been voted most talented. I like your blog, but when I left, I lost contact. Maybe boost up the link? :]

Mandy- Sorry...can I stereo type your age? Reward me if Im right......10?

Bailey- Oh yea, I remember you worked for Brooke's blog. My first impression was that I thought you were nooby, but your cool. Your not like most noobs. Lol I shouldn't call you a noob xD

Sabrina- I always loved your dolls. You were original.

Paulina- Aha. I remember growing up with you.

Nicki- I saw you on TC once, your fun and awesome.

Shrew- Honestly, all your dolls creeped me out But thats why I like you.

Wait..oh crap, I had homework.
Tell me what to do in the next post.
~Kindly

5 comments: