Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Takethislollipop. Jk, its mine.

Okay, so I've been expecting DC to post this website since yesterday, cuz everyone was blabbering on about it.
Finally, the topic arrives and chills run down their spines.
Hehe...
I wont spill what it is...
Your going to have to go on the website yourself.
Howeverr...I have been trying to go on it for the last 30 minutes...I think it crashed. So comment if you went on it, and it doesn't show because I might write about the experience x]

Bloody Mary 101
Okay, so Jalyssa made a story about Bloody Mary.
Looking at the date, obviously it was yesterday night. 
Okay, so I started reading this shit, and I thought to myself, cool. bloody mary is gonna pop up. cool story bro.
Actually, Jalyssa referred to Bloody Mary as a demon and continued a whole different story.
The most amazing thing was... I pictured EVERYTHING in my head like it was a movie.
I highly recommend this.
You can really visualize every part of it.
Plus this shit's scary. 


Junko Furuta/Megan is missing?
Okay, let me start by saying this.
This shit is cracking scary and DO NOT WATCH THIS RETARD!!
So, it seems DC has caught up to these movies.
Megan Is Missing is one heck of a scary mess.
Junko Furuta, I've heard of, but since DC's talking about it, I guess its kind of like Megan Is Missing.
Both these movies are about torturing, killing, rape, kidnapping, etc.
Shits mad scary.

Dayuuummm DC.
It aint even Halloween yet...

~Kindly




*edit*
I dont think Junko Furuta is a movie...

No comments:

Post a Comment